Outside one of the doors to the building is a sad little succulent that has been abandoned for a few months. Today I decided that it would look fantastic in our apartment. I transplanted it to a teacup and in the process half of the leaves fell off. We’ll have to see if it makes it. The other “decoration” I made, the jar of sea shells and leaves, I discovered today was covered in mold. So I chucked it outside in the same place where I found the new plant. Out with the old and in with the new.
Update: That very same day Rob wanted to use the sea shells in a lab at school. We went outside and they were gone! I hope whoever took them noticed that they were completely covered in spores.